‘112 call’: Woman in her 40s found dead with another man 17 hours later

2 minutes, 0 seconds Read

A man and woman in their 40s, of unknown relationship, were found dead in a studio apartment in a residential area in Mia-dong, Seoul.

Firefighters arrived at the scene around 9 p.m. the day before yesterday, and it was confirmed that the deceased woman had called 112 in the early morning, about 17 hours earlier.

The response was late.

Reporter Kun-yeon Kun covered what happened.

◀ Report ▶

On a dark night, a police car pulls up in an alley in a residential area.

An ambulance arrived later.

The crew quickly got off and ran into the alley carrying the stretcher.

The day before yesterday, at around 9 p.m., a report was received from a villa village in Mia-dong, Gangbuk-gu, Seoul, saying, “It appears that the older sister has collapsed in the house.”

Firefighters dispatched after receiving the report found the body of a man in his 40s in addition to the dead body of a woman in her 40s in a studio apartment on the second floor of the building.

At the time, the man and woman were lying side by side in the room, and the woman, whose hands were bound with duct tape, had a wound on her face.

There were also traces of lighting a lightning bomb in her room토토사이트.

“I kept hearing a thumping sound. I was wondering if something was going on, so I opened it, but the 119 men were trying to open the security window… and I heard them say, “I opened it!”

As a result of the investigation, the deceased woman was the 112 caller the police were looking for.

At around 3:40 a.m. on the same day, a call was made to the deceased woman’s cell phone, but the power was immediately turned off, and the police, unable to find

a GPS signal, had difficulty tracking it.

There were other family members living at the cell phone’s subscriber and billing addresses.

It is said that the family, who did not come and go much, were unable to inform the police because they did not know the woman’s actual residence, but after searching, they found the studio apartment where the incident occurred and reported it to the fire department.

The police performed an autopsy on the bodies of the two people who died this afternoon and are investigating the circumstances of the incident, leaving open the possibility of homicide. This is Gunayeon from

MBC News.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *